EverCharge combines unmatched technology, industry leading expertise, and
unparalleled cost savings for large scale dedicated ev charging.
- Level 2 EV Charging
- Designed and manufactured by EverCharge
- Integrated on-site load management
- Access control & Remote updates
- Integrated safety disconnect for cost-effective install
- CTEP, Energy Star, OpenADR and UL certified
- Integrated wireless mesh network
- J1772 or Tesla connector options
- ISO 15118 Support
- Supports recurring and mobile payments
- Certified energy metering with automated billing
- 48 Amp(11.5 kW) or 80 Amp(19.2 kW) power output
- Made in America
The charging stations communicate over a completely wireless mesh network built directly into our hardware. No cell repeaters, WiFi, ethernet cables, gateways, or control units are required. EverCharge's SmartPower platform uses this robust connection to facilitate on-site load management, data uploads, remote management and software updates.
- No additional hardware required
- Simplifies install to reduce cost
- Designed to support multi-level garages
- Connectivity in any parking space
- Works in harshest underground environments
- Supports multiple 4g connections
- Provides redundancy for maximum uptime
Maximize Existing Infrastructure
Our SmartPower load management technology maximizes existing building infrastructure by intelligently allocating power where and when it's needed most
Lowers Install Costs
With SmartPower load management, expensive infrastructure additions are unnecessary
Where You Want It
EverCharge can install more charging stations in any given location, so every vehicle can have dedicated charging
CTEP Certified Energy Metering
CTEP certification is required for all charging stations (EVSE) that handle billing of any kind.* This certification requires charging stations to meet the high levels of energy metering accuracy to ensure transparency throughout the billing process. EverCharge believes that transparency is key to a great end-user experience.
What it comes down to is the drivers are able to accurately reimburse the buildings they are drawing power from.
- First EVSE to receive CTEP certification