Palo Alto, Calif. (September 7, 2023) – EverCharge, a leading provider of large-scale electric vehicle (EV) charging devices and management systems, today announced the expansion of its fleet portfolio to support growing EV charging needs across the U.S. The company’s expanded fleet offerings now include fully integrated hardware and software charging systems to facilitate seamless fleet charging, both on premise and at home.
EverCharge’s fleet portfolio consists of EV02, a Level 2 (L2) charging station; CABINET, a 240kW direct current (DC) fast charging station; and GLANCE, an all-in-one charge management system (CMS). The company will now offer COVE, its single-family charging solution, for fleet drivers to charge overnight at their homes rather than having to return the EV to the fleet site. As part of EverCharge’s robust and vertically integrated charging ecosystem, COVE will provide fleet operators with additional data into charging behaviors to optimize fleet patterns and streamline business operations.
“The transition to electric mobility is about much more than just how we power our vehicles – fundamentally, it’s about a shift in behavior, requiring us all to rethink how, when, and where we charge. With fleet electrification increasing at a rapid pace, EverCharge is leading the way in expanding the definition of fleet charging,” said Jason Appelbaum, CEO and Founder of EverCharge. “The addition of our newest product, COVE, to our integrated ecosystem of fleet offerings showcases our continued dedication to enabling our fleet customers to realize operational efficiency at every step of the electrification process.”
EverCharge’s expanded fleet portfolio now includes:
COVE: L2 charging station for at-home charging of fleet vehicles
- Real-time data: Charging status, overall usage, and system updates are available in real time via Wifi connectivity, and can also be accessed through the EverCharge app.
- Flexible reporting: COVE auto-logs charging hours and costs to streamline fleet analytics.
- Seamless integration: COVE easily integrates into any electrical supply, is compatible with all EVs on the market, and offers flexible indoor or outdoor installation.
EV02: commercial L2 charging station
- Flexible installation: The station is available to be mounted via wall, pedestal or custom design to fit the unique needs of existing infrastructure.
- Backed by a 10-year Endurance Program: The program guarantees access to the necessary components to maintain EV02 stations for 10 years. Separate from EverCharge’s standard warranty program, the Endurance Program applies only to L2 hardware made after 2022.
CABINET: 240kW, DC fast charging charging station
- Expanded access: Each cabinet is equipped with two dispensers to charge two vehicles each, allowing for four total vehicles to charge at each unit.
- Remote maintenance: Fleet operators have seamless access to remote status inquiries, troubleshooting, and software upgrades, ensuring uninterrupted charging experiences.
GLANCE: Charge Management System (CMS)
- An all-in-one approach: The company’s GLANCE platform for managing and operating EverCharge systems enables fleets to view real-time charging data and reporting without integrations or expensive third-party hardware.
EverCharge provides hardware and software electric vehicle (EV) charging solutions for fleets, multi-unit, and single-family homes. The company’s turnkey offerings are designed to utilize existing infrastructure to scale EV charging at the lowest cost. EverCharge’s SmartPower technology maximizes the number of EVs that can charge at once and eliminates barriers, such as data connectivity. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Palo Alto, EverCharge supports hundreds-of-thousands of users with EV charging stations across North America. In 2022, EverCharge was acquired by SK Group, South Korea’s second-largest conglomerate, as part of their multi-billion dollar investment in U.S. energy solutions and sustainable technologies. For more information, please visit evercharge.com.